Gulf Stream RV Gold Edition Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Time-honored construction and head-turning innovation are a couple of the reasons you'll feel like you've struck gold with the Gulf Stream Gold Edition travel trailers! These trailers have been created by a team that has earned multi-year Quality Circle Awards from the RV Dealers Association, and that is part of the reason that the Gold Edition is a high-class product.
Some of the key features you'll find on the Gold Edition are the three-burner range with high-output super burner and oven, the ceiling-ducted air conditioning, the TV antenna with amp boost, the four stereo speakers and antenna, and the exterior convenience lights. And the features that make the Gold Edition what it truly is are the sun room table and chairs, the His-and-Hers theater seating, the stainless steel electric fireplace, the residential shower fixtures and surround, the USB ports, the bigger slide windows, the designer backsplash, and the bathroom skylight.
Go for gold with the Gulf Stream Gold Edition travel trailers!
Gold Edition 295SBW
Gulf Stream Gold Edition travel trailer 295SBW highlights: Private Bedroom ... more about Gold Edition 295SBW
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 34 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 1080 lbs Dry Weight 6778 lbs Cargo Weight 3050 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 74 gals Black Water Capacity 37 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type 12V/110V Everchill Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Neo-Angled Electrical Service 30 amp
Gold Edition 299RLI
Gulf Stream Gold Edition travel trailer 299RLI highlights: Entertainment Center ... more about Gold Edition 299RLI
Sleeps 5 Slides 2 Length 33 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 1130 lbs Dry Weight 7300 lbs Cargo Weight 2630 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 37 gals Black Water Capacity 37 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type 12V/110V Everchill Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Gold Edition Features:
Standard Features (2021)
Gold Edition Features
- Gold Edition Exterior Graphics
- Sun Room Table & Chairs
- Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed
- Black Roller Shades
- Residential Pendant Lights (299RLI only)
- His & Hers Theater Seating
- Residential Kitchen Faucet
- Stainless Steel Electric Fireplace
- Stainless Steel Range Hood
- Molded Bathroom Countertop, Sink, Faucet
- Residential Shower Fixtures and Surround
- Upgraded Valances
- Aluminum Rims
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Heated & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Electric Awning
- Bluetooth Sound bar w/Outside Speakers
- Electric Hitch Jack
- LED Exterior Awning Lights
- Radiant LED Interior Lighting Package
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Stainless Steel Pack
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- Pleated Shades
- 10.7 cu. ft. 12V/110V Everchill Refrigerator/Freezer
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Tub Surround
- Outside Shower
- Molded Countertops w/Undermount Sink
- USB Ports
- Outside Speakers
- Pot & Pan Drawer
- Swing-Away Grab Handle
- Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
- Backup Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- Bigger Slide Windows
- Black Tank Flush
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Sink Cover
- Sofa Bolsters
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- 'Solid Step' Entry Step
- 30" Entry Door w/Frosted Glass Window
- 4 1/4" x 1/4" Steel Slide Header
- Gulf Stream Coach Uni-Body Construction
- Designer Backsplash
- Bath Skylight
Key Standard Features
- Ceiling-Ducted Air Conditioning
- Safety Chains
- Radial Tires
- Radius Skirt Metal
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- CO/LP Combined Detector
- Cable TV Connections
- TV Antenna w/Amp Boost
- (4) Stereo Speakers & Antenna
- Exterior Convenience Lights (LP Tank, Patio)
- 30 Amp Service w/45 Amp Converter and Charger
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Medicine Cabinet
- Queen Bed w/Bedspread
- 60" x 74" Queen Mattress
- Monitor Panel
- Fresh Water Tank & Pump
- 3-Burner Range w/High-Output Super burner and Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Radius Safety Glass Windows
- Radius Entry Door w/Deadbolt Lock
Key Construction Details
- One-Piece Seamless Roof
- 2” x 41/2” Truss-Style Crowned Roof System
- Sidewalls, Ceiling and Floor screwed, glued & tied together with steel straps for unmatched Uni-Body strength & resilience
- 2” x 6”Laminated Slide Room Header reinforced with solid 1/4” x 4“ steel plate.
- 5/8” Floor Decking screwed and glued in place
- Hand-cut and glued fiberglass insulation
- Powder-coated Steel I-Beam Frame w/Welded Outriggers
- 50 Amp Service w/Prep for 2nd Air Conditioner
- 2nd 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Fiberglass Exterior w/Upgraded Graphics
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.